We are Chartered Surveyors Ringwood carrying out the following services;
- Residential and Commercial Building Surveys
- Valuations – Probate, Matrimonial, Insurance, Acquisition
- Historic Building Consultancy
- Expert Witness
- Lease Renewals
- Rent Reviews
- Schedules of Dilapidations & Schedules of Condition
- Party Wall Notices & Awards
- Homebuyer Surveys and Structural Surveys
- CDM Coordinators & Construction Safety
- Fire Assessments & Legionella Assessments
- Builder Disputes and Arbitration
- Damp Defects & Building Defects Analysis
- Crack Analysis and Structural Surveys
- Boundary Disputes
- Leasehold Enfranchisement (Right to buy Residential Freehold)
Please telephone 07979 472264 for a reasonable quotation or 01425 276719.
Whether you are a homeowner looking to alter or extend your home or a company looking for advice in relation to building including fire, access or energy efficiency then a Chartered Building Engineer or Chartered Surveyor will be able to assist you.
They are Professionals who design, construct, evaluate and maintain buildings. Their work includes both technical and management processes by which buildings are designed, constructed, renewed and maintained. This involves them in activities including site investigations, building inspections and surveys, assessment against standards, project design, plan preparation, cost evaluations, contract procedures, project management, and deciding which construction methods and materials to use.
Their expertise includes a detailed understanding of statutory regulations, and technical codes and standards and the need for sustainable buildings.
Chartered Surveyors will have a level of competence which has been assessed and accepted against rigorous standards. Chartered Surveyors are qualified to deal with a range of matters relating to the design, construction, evaluation and maintenance of buildings and will often specialise in key areas within Building Engineering, whilst maintaining an understanding of all aspects of the profession.