Building Surveys Bournemouth and Southampton
Our core services include
- Residential and Commercial Building Surveys
- Valuations – Probate, Matrimonial, Insurance, Acquisition
- Valuers RICS register
- Historic Building Consultancy
- Expert Witness
- Lease Renewals
- Rent Reviews
- Schedules of Dilapidations & Schedules of Condition
- Party Wall Notices & Awards
- Homebuyer Surveys
- Principal Designers & Construction Safety
- Fire Risk Assessments & Legionella Risk Assessments
- Builder Disputes
- Damp Defects & Building Defects Analysis
- Crack Analysis and Structural Surveys
- Boundary Disputes
- Leasehold Enfranchisement (Right to buy Residential Freehold)
Please telephone 07979 472264 for a reasonable quotation
Whether you are a homeowner looking to alter, extend or value your home or a company looking for advice in relation to building including fire, safety then a Chartered Building Engineer or Chartered Surveyor will be able to assist you.
They are Professionals who design, construct, evaluate and maintain buildings. Their work includes both technical and management processes by which buildings are designed, constructed, renewed and maintained. This involves them in activities including site investigations, building inspections and surveys, assessment against standards, project design, plan preparation, cost evaluations, contract procedures, project management, and deciding which construction methods and materials to use.
Their expertise includes a detailed understanding of statutory regulations, and technical codes,valuation standards standards and the need for sustainable buildings.
Chartered Surveyors will have a level of competence which has been assessed and accepted against rigorous standards. Chartered Surveyors are qualified to deal with a range of matters relating to the design, construction, evaluation and maintenance of buildings and will often specialise in key areas within Building Engineering, whilst maintaining an understanding of all aspects of the profession. are regulated by the RICS.